Velocity Reviews

-   -   New Microsoft Training & Certification Forum! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t654573-new-microsoft-training-and-certification-forum.html)

Microsoft 07-09-2008 03:55 PM

New Microsoft Training & Certification Forum!

New to Microsoft certifications or have a question on a certification you
already have?

Microsoft Learning is pleased to announce a new forum where you can get help
from your peers. Using new forum technology that we are rolling out across
Microsoft you will enjoy the ability to rate postings, tag postings with
keywords, get email alerts, subscribe to forum RSS feeds and many more
features. In particular, since the forum requires you to sign in to post the
amount of spam will drop dramatically.

Check it out today!
http://forums.community.microsoft.co...eneral/threads

Sincerely,
Microsoft Learning
www.microsoft.com/learning

OTHMAN 07-09-2008 04:38 PM

RE: New Microsoft Training & Certification Forum!

> New to Microsoft certifications or have a question on a certification you
> already have?
>
> Microsoft Learning is pleased to announce a new forum where you can get help
> from your peers. Using new forum technology that we are rolling out across
> Microsoft you will enjoy the ability to rate postings, tag postings with
> keywords, get email alerts, subscribe to forum RSS feeds and many more
> features. In particular, since the forum requires you to sign in to post the
> amount of spam will drop dramatically.
>
> Check it out today!
> http://forums.community.microsoft.co...eneral/threads

Thanks

--
CertGuard - Exam Security & Integrity Forums.
http://certguard.com/forums/

TBone 07-10-2008 03:27 PM

Re: New Microsoft Training & Certification Forum!

And on the eigth day "Microsoft" <noreplies@microsoft.com> did cause the

> In particular, since the forum
> requires you to sign in to post the amount of spam will drop
> dramatically.

I never saw much problem with spam in these groups. I do however notice in
the new forum that the requests for "dumbs" have already started.

-------

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

jimmy 09-20-2008 07:50 AM

"Microsoft" wrote:

> New to Microsoft certifications or have a question on a certification you
> already have?
>
> Microsoft Learning is pleased to announce a new forum where you can get help
> from your peers. Using new forum technology that we are rolling out across
> Microsoft you will enjoy the ability to rate postings, tag postings with
> keywords, get email alerts, subscribe to forum RSS feeds and many more
> features. In particular, since the forum requires you to sign in to post the
> amount of spam will drop dramatically.
>
> Check it out today!
> http://forums.community.microsoft.co...eneral/threads
>
> Sincerely,
> Microsoft Learning
> www.microsoft.com/learning

Can any one help me about the dumps of microsoft certi fications?????

CBIC 09-22-2008 02:06 PM

"jimmy" <jimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Can any one help me about the dumps of microsoft certi fications?????

Please clarify. What exactly are you looking for?

FrisbeeŽ 09-22-2008 02:59 PM

CBIC wrote:
> "jimmy" <jimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>

>> Can any one help me about the dumps of microsoft certi fications?????

> Please clarify. What exactly are you looking for?

Do you think this guy merits Tom Tip's personal e-mail addy?

CBIC 09-22-2008 03:16 PM

"FrisbeeŽ" <discgolfdad@gEEmail.com> wrote in message
> CBIC wrote:
>> "jimmy" <jimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>

>>> Can any one help me about the dumps of microsoft certi fications?????

>> Please clarify. What exactly are you looking for?

> Do you think this guy merits Tom Tip's personal e-mail addy?

Well, I'm trying to help him get exactly what he wants. Maybe he would like
access to our personal stash of study material or maybe Tom could be of help
to him.