Velocity Reviews

-   -   Anyone call South Texas home? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t654570-anyone-call-south-texas-home.html)

Jfoseph Nielsen 06-25-2008 10:24 PM

Anyone call South Texas home?

Hey fellow MCADs. Need some good ASP.NET programmers in San Antonio. Let me
know if you would be interested. Thanks

Blackmetal 06-26-2008 03:34 PM

Re: Anyone call South Texas home?

Hi,

I live in DFW area and I might be interested. Can you provide some
information about the positions you have available?

I will give you this email. This is not my official and formal email account
but it will work. After we get some information exchanged, I will provide
you my formal email address: genghis_khan_v@yahoo.com

"Jfoseph Nielsen" <JfosephNielsen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:23C19AA4-557D-4E6B-9151-E353FDDE3945@microsoft.com...

Jfoseph Nielsen 06-27-2008 01:50 PM