Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   MCAD (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f48-mcad.html)
-   -   What I DO MCTS or MCAD (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t654496-what-i-do-mcts-or-mcad.html)

Viru 07-14-2007 12:56 PM

What I DO MCTS or MCAD
 
Hello I M Virendra
I M Completed my Master in ComputerSci. I M doing C# Study now
I Confused about what i choose as i will apply in company as fresher
IF i will take MCAD its better more coding i will learn in that

IF i will take MCTS it has less coding but its version is new 2.0 what i DO
(As i m student dont's know )
Virendra Patil


Green-e 07-16-2007 12:16 PM

RE: What I DO MCTS or MCAD
 
I haven't done any Microsoft certification and I am also interested to see
whether I should do the MCAD, or just go straight to the MCTS. An online
learning company is trying to sell me both certs in one, but they may be
trying to rip me off.

"Viru" wrote:

> Hello I M Virendra
> I M Completed my Master in ComputerSci. I M doing C# Study now
> I Confused about what i choose as i will apply in company as fresher
> IF i will take MCAD its better more coding i will learn in that
>
> IF i will take MCTS it has less coding but its version is new 2.0 what i DO
> (As i m student dont's know )
> Virendra Patil
>


Viru 07-20-2007 03:22 PM

RE: What I DO MCTS or MCAD
 
I Took A decision to go first MCAD and just update ur knowlege of 2005
vb.net / c#
What u decide ?

Green-e 07-20-2007 11:54 PM

RE: What I DO MCTS or MCAD
 
well the course they we're offering had the MCAD and the MCTS, so I'm going
to do the MCAD first, and if all goes well I'll do the MCTS after that.

"Viru" wrote:

> I Took A decision to go first MCAD and just update ur knowlege of 2005
> vb.net / c#
> What u decide ?


Viru 07-31-2007 03:32 PM

RE: What I DO MCTS or MCAD
 


"Green-e" wrote:

> well the course they we're offering had the MCAD and the MCTS, so I'm going
> to do the MCAD first, and if all goes well I'll do the MCTS after that.
>
> "Viru" wrote:
>
> > I Took A decision to go first MCAD and just update ur knowlege of 2005
> > vb.net / c#
> > What u decide ?



Hi
How r u ?
I will going to give exam first Paper c# , and then XML of MCAD
(.2003 )
No major diffrence betwn 2005 and 2003
may be next week 2007 will come
Bye


Simon Hart 08-12-2007 11:16 AM

RE: What I DO MCTS or MCAD
 
There is a lot of difference between .NET 1.1(MCAD) and .NET 2 (MCTS). The
MCTS will test on most fundemental changes in .NET 2.

If you have been using .NET 2 for some time, it has been in RTM now for
almost 2 years then you will have no problems passing most probebly.

Good luck!
--
Simon Hart
http://simonrhart.blogspot.com


"Viru" wrote:

>
>
> "Green-e" wrote:
>
> > well the course they we're offering had the MCAD and the MCTS, so I'm going
> > to do the MCAD first, and if all goes well I'll do the MCTS after that.
> >
> > "Viru" wrote:
> >
> > > I Took A decision to go first MCAD and just update ur knowlege of 2005
> > > vb.net / c#
> > > What u decide ?

>
>
> Hi
> How r u ?
> I will going to give exam first Paper c# , and then XML of MCAD
> (.2003 )
> No major diffrence betwn 2005 and 2003
> may be next week 2007 will come
> Bye
>


Cerebrus 08-13-2007 04:34 PM

Re: What I DO MCTS or MCAD
 
On Jul 31, 8:32 pm, Viru <V...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> No major diffrence betwn 2005 and 2003


I think that people who believe that statement are deluding
themselves. Just because everything that could be done in .NET 1.x can
be done (albeit more easily) in .NET 2.0, doesn't mean that hundreds
of new features have not been added. Most developers use only 30-40%
of the framework features, simply because it is so vast. Before you
can learn it, the next version is here. So it's a grave mistake to
underestimate the differences.



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.