Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCAD 70-305 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t654351-mcad-70-305-a.html)

nimesh.dani@gmail.com 12-14-2006 02:14 PM

MCAD 70-305

Hello,

I plan to give the 70-305 exam in a week's time.

Can anyone put some pointers regarding exam time, no.of questions asked
and difficulty rating. I have gone through the MS Press Book.

Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards,

Nimesh Dani

Blackmetal 12-14-2006 03:47 PM

Re: MCAD 70-305

This is a very good exam. If you have already developed a website, small or
big with asp.net, you will be familiar.

I don't think is a difficult exam, but you must take care enough of ADO.NET
wich is heavily tested.

news:1166105682.884753.207740@n67g2000cwd.googlegr oups.com...