Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCAD Upgradation from 2003 to 2005 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t654300-mcad-upgradation-from-2003-to-2005-a.html)

APMCAD03 10-06-2006 03:12 AM

MCAD Upgradation from 2003 to 2005

Hi to All,
I have completed my MCAD with .net 2003. But I am planning to upgrate my
skill with .net 2005. So, do I need to take all the exams again? or is there
any special exam to upgrade certification?
I appreciate for any help.

Thanks for your time.

Simon Hart 10-20-2006 01:46 PM

RE: MCAD Upgradation from 2003 to 2005

Check out this article which may be useful:
http://vishaljoshi.blogspot.com/2006...ade-exams.html

Regards
Simon.

Trika Harms zum Spreckel (MSFT) 11-01-2006 06:44 AM

RE: MCAD Upgradation from 2003 to 2005

and this page: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...e/default.mspx
--
Trika, Microsoft Learning, Microsoft Corp. This posting is provided "AS IS"
with no warranties, and confers no rights.