Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-316 Exam (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t654283-70-316-exam.html)

arsjb 09-20-2006 03:43 PM

70-316 Exam

I'm preparing for the 70-316. I am using the "Developing Windows-Based
Applications with MS VB.NET and VC#.NET" book.

I am a practicing VB.NET programmer, but I do understand the C# as
well...just don't use it. For test purposes, I was wondering if you would be
able to choose the language for the test, or will I have to be proficient in
both languages for the test?

Carlos L. de Carvalho 09-21-2006 11:43 AM

RE: 70-316 Exam

Hi.
You have different exams for different languages. So you should decide to
take either 70-316 for windows applications in C# or 70-306 for VB.NET.
Regards,
--
Carlos F. de Carvalho
..NET Developper

David 09-22-2006 12:38 AM

RE: 70-316 Exam

I strongly recommend you not to use ms books for gaining MCAD. Choose other
study guides, like QUE.
I passed 70-316 today with 1000 out of 1000.no kiding
70-315 was with 981.thanks to QUE

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD 09-24-2006 02:12 AM

Re: 70-316 Exam

Sept. 23, 2006

The .Net 1.1 exams including the one you mentioned... are seperated by
exam# to the programming language you prefer.... 306 is VB, 316 is the same
in C#... 310 is VB, 320 C#.... etc.... just look up the correct exam number
for the language you want (you only need to pass either language per exam -
no need to know both).

However, in the .Net 2.0 exams (the new ones)... they are all the same exam
numbers, but you choose which language you want as you start the test. Like
the old, though, you only need to pass with one language, but it is
different that you decide at the testing computer and not during
registration.

Hope this helps!

--

Joseph Bittman