Velocity Reviews

-   -   braindumps (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t654227-braindumps.html)

Chandrasekar 08-01-2006 04:31 AM

braindumps

Hi all

anyone help me!! where can i download the free braindumps or

anyone pass to me MCAD braindumps

Thanks a lot

Regards
Chandra.

Javaman59 08-01-2006 05:04 AM

RE: braindumps

"Chandrasekar" wrote:

> Hi all
>
> anyone help me!! where can i download the free braindumps or
>
> anyone pass to me MCAD braindumps
>

> Thanks a lot
>
> Regards
> Chandra.

No, but for $500 I'll take the exam for you.

:)

Cerebrus 08-01-2006 10:16 AM

Re: braindumps

Chandrasekar wrote:

> Request for dumps snipped.

Please to be emailing braindumps@mcngp.com for your all your
br@indumping needs.

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVen up your sex life !)

Cerebrus 08-02-2006 06:34 AM

Re: braindumps

You're kiddin' me ! braindumps@mcngp.com is wayyyyyyyy better than
cheatsheets@mcngp.com.

BD [MCNGP] 08-04-2006 04:32 PM

Re: braindumps

<< While I was at work, Javaman59 spurted out:

> No, but for $500 I'll take the exam for you.

Are you serious?? Will you take the exam for me?? Only $500!!!! Wow...most other
places I've looked want over $2000.

How can I get ahold of you???
--
BD

Blackmetal 08-04-2006 08:41 PM

Re: braindumps

Does the price include Fries and Coke? or just the exams plus the sandwich?

BD [MCNGP] 08-04-2006 09:25 PM

Re: braindumps

<< While I was at work, Blackmetal spurted out:
> Does the price include Fries and Coke? or just the exams plus the
> sandwich?

I'm soooooooo hoping it's super sized...I'm a big eater.
--
BD
MCNGP #51

ewitkows 08-09-2006 06:48 PM

RE: braindumps

Let me just say, Kudos to you all. When i saw the initial post asking for
braindumps, i truly thought chandrasekar was 'in for it'... and i expected
alot of cursing and what-have-you. instead, you just took it with a grain of
salt and moved on. thank you for being mature, i believe this is one of the
best things we can do (well, that, and invent things like MCNGP... weeding
out these cheaters once and for all)...

BD [MCNGP] 08-09-2006 07:11 PM

Re: braindumps

us with in A56DBAE9-28B9-4E08-8D5E-9C51092A2EE7@microsoft.com?<<
> Let me just say, Kudos to you all. When i saw the initial post
> asking for braindumps, i truly thought chandrasekar was 'in for
> it'... and i expected alot of cursing and what-have-you. instead,
> you just took it with a grain of salt and moved on. thank you for
> being mature, i believe this is one of the best things we can do
> (well, that, and invent things like MCNGP... weeding out these
> cheaters once and for all)...

Wow....that means Sooooo much to me that you appreciate us. OMG, I can't
believe YOU, of all people, actually approve of us....that is so cool.

Who are you? Nevermind, don't answer that...we'll figure it out on our own.

--
BD
MCNGP #51

ewitkows 08-09-2006 08:54 PM

Re: braindumps

LOL, geez, you were harsher on me than the person looking to cheat!