Velocity Reviews

-   -   Upgrade to MCAD (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t654209-upgrade-to-mcad.html)

Gangadhar Kotu 07-14-2006 06:55 AM

Upgrade to MCAD

Hi,

I am a MCP and done the 305 certification. I would like know what other
exams I will have to take to get MCAD credential. Please let me know.

Regards
Gangadhar Kotu

SuperCoder 07-14-2006 09:26 AM

Re: Upgrade to MCAD

Well, you need to pass 70-310 or 320 exam, and one elective exam

More details can be found at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...entsdotnet.asp

Carlos Camacho 07-18-2006 05:32 PM

RE: Upgrade to MCAD

Gangadhar,

You´ll need to pass the 70-310 if you choose VB .Net skills or 70-320 if
you´re a C# programmer.

As an elective exam I passed the 70-229 (Designing and Implementing
Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000, Enterprise Edition). I choose that
because I´d been working with SQL2000 for three years.

Actually I´d been studying for the 70-310.

Have a good preparation too! May the force with us. :)

Carlos Camacho.
MCP.