Velocity Reviews

-   -   Passed 70-316 today (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653958-passed-70-316-today.html)

Simon Hart 02-06-2006 07:29 PM

Passed 70-316 today

Hi,

Just thought I'd post I'd passed 70-316 today with a score of 720. Not the
best score but enough to pass.

The exam consisted of alot of ADO.NET which is not my strongest skill.

I used Amit Kalani's book as a study material along with Que's C# Second
Edition book along with around 2 yrs C# experience which consists of ASP.NET
WinForms and extensive .NET Compact Framework v1 and v2.

Is there anything I need to do now? I will now book my next exam Web
Services 70-320 I believe!

Cheers
Simon.

lightHammer 02-07-2006 09:52 AM

Re: Passed 70-316 today

Congrats !!

Simon Hart 02-07-2006 03:41 PM

Re: Passed 70-316 today

I understand now that I have to go to :
https://mcp.microsoft.com/Authentica.../default.aspx?

To request my welcome kit. The problem is it is prompting me for my MCP ID
and Access Code. I have my MCP ID from VUE Pearsons but I don't know where
to find the Access Code.

Any ideas anyone?
Cheers
Simon.

Lydon Bergin 02-08-2006 03:06 PM

Re: Passed 70-316 today

Microsoft will email it to the email account you registered with.

Simon Hart 02-08-2006 05:02 PM

Re: Passed 70-316 today

Thanks for the clarification, I have recieved it today.

Simon.