Velocity Reviews

-   -   Just Passed Exam 070-305 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653897-just-passed-exam-070-305-a.html)

ChigbuaUmuenu 12-17-2005 02:09 PM

Just Passed Exam 070-305

I just passed exam 070-305 with score 715.
What I'm I suppose to do concerning my certificate and MCP welcome kit?
Moreso, I'm not comfortable with my score 715. I want to do better in my
next exam - 070 - 306. I'm using MSPress. I want further guidlines.
--
Okoronkwo Chinedu
Crazy About Learning

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD 12-17-2005 08:02 PM

Re: Just Passed Exam 070-305

December 17, 2005

You need to visit https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/default.aspx and request
your welcome kit there. If you can't access the site, then you need to
register your passport for the MCP site. (If you still can't access it, just
post here with what Country you are located in and I will get a phone number
for you to call.) Congrats and good luck! :)

You can look over the exam objectives to make sure you know them before the
exam at:

Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

Blog/Web Site: http://71.39.42.23/

ChigbuaUmuenu 12-29-2005 12:46 PM

Re: Just Passed Exam 070-305

Joseph
I have tried but did not succede. My country is Nigeria.
Thanks.
--
Okoronkwo Chinedu
Crazy About Learning

Joseph Bittman MVP MCSD 01-01-2006 05:40 PM

Re: Just Passed Exam 070-305

January 1, 2006

Hi... Unfortunately I don't see one for Nigeria:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...worldsites.asp

You could look at that site and see if there is another phone number in a
surrounding country. (or surrounding email)

If you don't find a number which is toll free, then definitely feel free to
email MCP-----HELP@microsoft.com (remove the '-'s) which is for US/CA. Just
ask whether these is an applicable phone/email for Nigeria, and if not then
could they please guide you to accessing the web site. The web site process
is very simple so they will be able to help you. :-)

If you tried to associate your Passport with the member site but it failed,
it is probably because there is a typo in MSFT's system. I know I had to
call in because there was a single digit typo in my phone number in MSFT's
system, and therefore once it was changed everything was fine. :-) Let me
know if you have more problems!!!