Velocity Reviews

-   -   Age requirements (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653797-age-requirements.html)

ASGSOFT 09-18-2005 04:29 PM

Age requirements

I am 14 years old but i have been programming in vb6 since two years. i am
getting good at it. So is MCAD the correct certificate for me? also can i
just get tested at vb6?

bobbobbins 09-19-2005 01:24 PM

Re: Age requirements

MCAD is based upon .net framework which is very different from VB6.
I suggest you try and move to vb.net or even better C# .net and try and
grasp the object-oriented nature of the framework then go for 70-306 or
70-316. That will get you MCP then 2 more will get you MCAD.