Velocity Reviews

-   -   More german books for MCAD/MCSD would be fine -) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653747-more-german-books-for-mcad-mcsd-would-be-fine.html)

George 07-29-2005 09:51 AM

More german books for MCAD/MCSD would be fine -)

Hallo Microsoft (Press),

Because I am a german native speaker and my english is not so good, german
books for exam preparation would be fine.

For my first exam, the exam 70-306, a german book from the series Original
Microsoft Training was available.
I had also purchaches also english books, but for learing the basics a
german book would be very good.

But now I am searching for books for the Webapplication and XML Webservice
exams, but I have nothing found at microsoft press..

So, are there any plans for german version of the MCAD/MCSD self paced books?

Many thanks,

George!

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...cert.exam.mcad

Sean 07-30-2005 04:39 AM

RE: More german books for MCAD/MCSD would be fine -)

Not sure but my hats off to you...sometimes the english in these books are
even hard for this native to understand.