Velocity Reviews

-   -   Can I mix programming language for MCAD/MCSD ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653746-can-i-mix-programming-language-for-mcad-mcsd.html)

George 07-29-2005 09:32 AM

Can I mix programming language for MCAD/MCSD ?

Hi,

I have passed 70-306 (Windows-Apps with VB.NET).

Could I take Webapplications with C#.NET as next exam and possible XML
Webservices with VB.NET?

Thanks a lot and

best reagards,

George!

Onin Tayson 08-01-2005 05:36 AM

Re: Can I mix programming language for MCAD/MCSD ?

sure you can!

charus 08-02-2005 04:49 AM

Re: Can I mix programming language for MCAD/MCSD ?

George

Congrates for clearing the exam.As far as I know you can give any exa
in any order as all exams are independent of each other.Also Can yo
please share your 70-306 practice papers with me as I am planning t
give the exam.My email id is charus@gmail.com

Regards
Charu

George wrote:
> *Hi,
>
> I have passed 70-306 (Windows-Apps with VB.NET).
>
> Could I take Webapplications with C#.NET as next exam and possibl
> XML
> Webservices with VB.NET?
>
> Thanks a lot and
>
> best reagards,
>
> George!

-
charu

vivek 08-09-2005 10:21 AM

Re: Can I mix programming language for MCAD/MCSD ?

Hello George,

Congrates for clearing the exams. Yes, you can choose any language in any of
the MCAD paper independent to previous language.
Can you please share your 70-306 practice paper to me, as I am planning to
give the exam, My Email id is vivek.garg@capgemini.com.
Thanks
Vivek