Velocity Reviews

-   -   Boson Practice tests (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653744-boson-practice-tests.html)

salportaro@gmail.com 07-26-2005 12:41 PM

Boson Practice tests

Are Boson practice test any good? Any input and/or advise?

Thank you,

Sal

George 07-29-2005 09:29 AM

RE: Boson Practice tests

Hi Sal

"salportaro@gmail.com" wrote:

> Are Boson practice test any good? Any input and/or advise?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Sal

I have used boson test for 70-306 exam and it was a good preparation.
Additional I have used the Kalini books from Que.

So I can recommend this testsoftware.

Hope, this helps and

best regards,

George!

salportaro@gmail.com 07-29-2005 12:45 PM

Re: Boson Practice tests

Thanks George.

Another question:

I have the large blue Kalani book from QUE on the 70-315 exam. Is the
ExamCram book by Kalani a condension of the blue one? Is one a better
prep aid then the other?

Thanks,

George 07-29-2005 01:21 PM

Re: Boson Practice tests

Hi,

"salportaro@gmail.com" wrote:

> Thanks George.
>
> Another question:
>
> I have the large blue Kalani book from QUE on the 70-315 exam. Is the
> ExamCram book by Kalani a condension of the blue one? Is one a better
> prep aid then the other?
>
> Thanks,

I had only the red book from Kalani for 70-306:
MCAD Developing and Implementing Windows-based Applications with Visual
Basic.NET and Visual Studio.NET (Exam 70-306).
ISBN: 0789728990
http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/0789728990

I do not know the blue one.
So I could nothing say about it.

Sorry,

Best regards,
George

Joseph Bittman MCAD 07-29-2005 03:44 PM

Re: Boson Practice tests

July 29, 2005

I have heard that one is more of a learning book that is huge, and the red
is a refresher or cram book. Depends on whether you need a lot more than a
refresher.

--
Joseph Bittman
Microsoft Certified Application Developer

Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
Static IP