Velocity Reviews

-   -   question about 2nd Shot FREE for 70-229 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653742-question-about-2nd-shot-free-for-70-229-a.html)

asikh 07-25-2005 01:10 PM

question about 2nd Shot FREE for 70-229

With bad luck; I failed to pass 70-229 this morning. Fortunately I have
registered and offered 2nd shot for free for70-229, which I will re-take this
week. So I would like to know from those who used this promotion, specially
managed to passed the exam on any MCP tests.

Is the 2nd test's questions are completed different from the 1st one? I
would imagine they have logged the first sets of questions so when they
generate the 2nd shot, the question won’t be the same, not even one.

thanks for your time.

BTW, the question this morning was 44.
I score 654. :(

asikh 07-29-2005 01:51 PM

RE: question about 2nd Shot FREE for 70-229

don't worry, I just passed it. scored 865