Velocity Reviews

-   -   Passed 316....should be an MCAD. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653710-passed-316-should-be-an-mcad.html)

AndrewAussie 07-07-2005 01:58 AM

Passed 316....should be an MCAD.

Passed 316(820) yesterday. Found it harder than 315(824) and 320(840). Did
it the hard way (like all my other tests, lots of reading, the Que series -
blue and red), my laptop has countless small applications on it now.

Just a note to all the people who take cheat tests, doing the work is far
more satisfying and confidence building than pretending so why not just learn
it?
Aussie

Raja 07-07-2005 05:19 PM

RE: Passed 316....should be an MCAD.

"doing the work is far more satisfying and confidence building than
pretending so why not just learn it" - That's exactly has been my thoughts
too ... Well said !

Sean 07-07-2005 07:32 PM

RE: Passed 316....should be an MCAD.

furthermore, tests have shown that if physical activity (applying) can be
added to what you learn by reading you retain more information.

Davin Eastley 07-08-2005 06:13 AM

Re: Passed 316....should be an MCAD.

I agree with Raja. Learning the materials is better than pretending you did.
If you actially learn the materials, you can get the job done. Cheaters
don't perform nearly as well and the experience builds on this.

Regards,
Davin Eastley

-------------
www.DavinEastley.tk
Forums Home

Nancee 07-18-2005 12:33 PM

RE: Passed 316....should be an MCAD.

Hello Andrew,

Congratulations on your success. I am planning my second shot for the test
but not dare enough. Please let me know what resources you have referred and
the topics you encountered in your exam. Hope to hear from you soon. Your
help is very much needed.
--
Nancee

AndrewAussie 07-20-2005 03:08 AM

RE: Passed 316....should be an MCAD.

Hi Nancee,
Thanks. I used the Kalani Blue(Training guide) and red (ExamCram2), the MS
Press self paced training kit, and SelfTestSoftware (ie no dumps). I found
the mixture of the MS Press material and the Kalani books to be quite
comprehensive. Basically took me 2 months to go through every activity and
answer all the questions in the material, plus a couple of days going through
SelfTestSoftware. As far as the topics are concerned, the brief on the MS
certification site is a pretty good guide.
Good luck,
Andrew

command_magic 07-25-2005 03:01 AM

Re: Passed 316....should be an MCAD.

i am desperately needed of the sample code so that i could completel
understand every detail about the programs on the book. Could anyon
kindly send me the code ... ????
I am desperately...

command_conquer_x@yahoo.co

-