Velocity Reviews

-   -   still waiting for my starter kit (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653703-still-waiting-for-my-starter-kit.html)

Hem 07-03-2005 06:35 AM

still waiting for my starter kit

hello ppl,

Can any body tell me how long will it take to get starter kit from
microsoft.I have
passed my mcad on april 22nd it almost 2 months now and i dont have a word
about it ?

Who should i contact?

Thanks in advance

Genghis Khan 07-04-2005 02:59 AM

Re: still waiting for my starter kit

Did you confirmed your address on the MCP Website?

Microsoft will ship your Kit until you confirm your address on the website.
After that, it will take from 4 to 6 weeks for you to receive it

Hem 07-04-2005 03:57 AM

Re: still waiting for my starter kit

yes i have confirmed it by logging into one.partnering web site of microsoft.

any suggestions ?

Jonas 07-04-2005 08:08 AM

Re: still waiting for my starter kit

Hi Hem,
Try writing email to Microsoft Regional Service Center, email address you'll
find in mcp web page. They will resend your kit. Hope this will help, good
luck!

Jonas

Kishore 07-06-2005 08:45 AM

Re: still waiting for my starter kit

Hi,

I am hearing the word "Starter Kit" many times. Can any one please
explain what does Starter Kit means. Is it a some kind of material(for
the preparation of Certification) or other?

Thanks
Kishore.

kir 07-07-2005 05:44 AM

"Hem" wrote:

> yes i have confirmed it by logging into one.partnering web site of microsoft.
>
> any suggestions ?
>
> "Genghis Khan" wrote:
>
> > Did you confirmed your address on the MCP Website?
> >
> > Microsoft will ship your Kit until you confirm your address on the website.
> > After that, it will take from 4 to 6 weeks for you to receive it
> >
> > "Hem" <Hem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > hello ppl,
> > >
> > > Can any body tell me how long will it take to get starter kit from
> > > microsoft.I have
> > > passed my mcad on april 22nd it almost 2 months now and i dont have a word
> > > about it ?
> > >
> > > Who should i contact?
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance

my first mcp kits arrived at the fourth week!!
I don't care about the welcome kits but to have my passed exam appear in my
transcipt web site, that's better.

kir 07-08-2005 02:29 AM

"Kishore" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am hearing the word "Starter Kit" many times. Can any one please
> explain what does Starter Kit means. Is it a some kind of material(for
> the preparation of Certification) or other?
>
> Thanks
> Kishore.
>

> Hem wrote:
> > hello ppl,
> >
> > Can any body tell me how long will it take to get starter kit from
> > microsoft.I have
> > passed my mcad on april 22nd it almost 2 months now and i dont have a word
> > about it ?
> >
> > Who should i contact?
> >
> > Thanks in advance

I am hearing the word "Starter Kit" many times. Can any one please explain
what does Starter Kit means.
--> Well - don't get too excited about the starter kits. It's just a printed
out certificate with a printed of Bill Gates's signature (I think that is the
only one many of us want to see). But it is good to have it and put in a
frame if you want. It includes a pin, a MCAD or MCP or MCSD credit card size
with a printed of your name on the card, which easy to be erased (mine was
damaged and the name on the card was not clear, never mind).

What I mean by that was - as long as I see my pass exams listed on the
Certificate web site, I am happy.

Is it a some kind of material(for the preparation of Certification) or other?
As I said - nothing much in that kit. But they need to give you some thing
that you can touch and feel not just only a receipt that you have paid for
sitting for the exam.

Sean 07-12-2005 05:25 AM

RE: still waiting for my starter kit

Same problem I called
1-800-636-7544

and got some help they say its coming in the next week. Its been about 2
months for me as well.

Sean 07-12-2005 05:26 AM

Re: still waiting for my starter kit

Yeah it contains a diploma, wallet card, pen and I think official transcripts
you can print out your official transcripts online but I prefer the whole
package!

Kishore 07-14-2005 02:43 PM

Re: still waiting for my starter kit

thanx for the information Kir..