Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   MCAD (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f48-mcad.html)
-   -   Advice wanted for exam prep... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653695-advice-wanted-for-exam-prep.html)

Keep on Rolling 06-29-2005 04:16 PM

Advice wanted for exam prep...
 
Hello Everyone.
I am in the process of preparing for my MCAD certification. Currently I am
working on exam 70-305. I welcome any advice or recommendations for preparing
for the exam.

Mark G 06-29-2005 08:15 PM

RE: Advice wanted for exam prep...
 
I also need any advice that you guys may have for passing the 70-305.
Pratice Test, Books, etc..
--
Thanks,
Mark G


"Keep on Rolling" wrote:

> Hello Everyone.
> I am in the process of preparing for my MCAD certification. Currently I am
> working on exam 70-305. I welcome any advice or recommendations for preparing
> for the exam.


TalkBiz 07-01-2005 08:40 PM

RE: Advice wanted for exam prep...
 
My advice :

-> read Kalani. Train with TestKing exams. Go to braindumps.

"Mark G" wrote:

> I also need any advice that you guys may have for passing the 70-305.
> Pratice Test, Books, etc..
> --
> Thanks,
> Mark G
>
>
> "Keep on Rolling" wrote:
>
> > Hello Everyone.
> > I am in the process of preparing for my MCAD certification. Currently I am
> > working on exam 70-305. I welcome any advice or recommendations for preparing
> > for the exam.


Raja 07-02-2005 03:37 PM

RE: Advice wanted for exam prep...
 
Why waste time bothering with Kalani's books when you're anyway going to
cheat with the braindumps .... or is it a ruse to feel less guilty ?

"TalkBiz" wrote:

> My advice :
>
> -> read Kalani. Train with TestKing exams. Go to braindumps.
>
> "Mark G" wrote:
>
> > I also need any advice that you guys may have for passing the 70-305.
> > Pratice Test, Books, etc..
> > --
> > Thanks,
> > Mark G
> >
> >
> > "Keep on Rolling" wrote:
> >
> > > Hello Everyone.
> > > I am in the process of preparing for my MCAD certification. Currently I am
> > > working on exam 70-305. I welcome any advice or recommendations for preparing
> > > for the exam.



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.