Velocity Reviews

-   -   Have passed 70-306 with 850 points -) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653693-have-passed-70-306-with-850-points.html)

George 06-28-2005 11:16 AM

Have passed 70-306 with 850 points -)

Hi,

I am very happy that I passed 70-306.
My goal was only to pass the exam, but I have reached 850 points.

For all how though, they are not good learners, I think you can pass the exam.
The first month I have only reached 48% and was very depressed, but with
good preparation the last 3 month I made it.

I used following sources for learning:
1. The recommended MS books (which are not so good, but are well starters
for learning the basics.)
2. The Kalani books from Que, which are very good
3. Testsoftware from www.boson.com

For the next exam XML Webservices I will also use these learning sources.

Hope, this postings helps you.

--
Best regards

George

Simon Hart 06-28-2005 03:50 PM

RE: Have passed 70-306 with 850 points -)

Congratulations George and well done!

Regards
Simon

Sudar 07-19-2005 09:58 AM

Re: Have passed 70-306 with 850 points -)

Congrats George
--
Sudar MCP MCDBA MCAD