Velocity Reviews

-   -   Check the results (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653675-check-the-results.html)

newuser 06-17-2005 02:22 AM

Check the results

Any body knows whether we can check the validity of results after the exam. I
mean after finishing the exam how to see which are the ones went wrong?

Raja 06-17-2005 06:19 PM

RE: Check the results

No, you can't do that. All you get after the exam is a score report with the
score and a bar chart (histogram) of your performance in different sections
of the exam !

newuser 06-18-2005 10:31 AM

RE: Check the results

This is a bit worrying. Last exam i wrote was pretty easy and i was expecting
atleast 80%. but the results showed 65 percent and i failed. so i wonder what
went wrong. this was my last paper for being certified.

Sean 06-19-2005 07:23 AM

RE: Check the results

it can be frustating but its for security reasons. They would run out of
questions faster. During the exam I wrote some notes on the pad they gave me
and they would even let me scribe them down for my personal research. I didnt
even think about it but I can see why. Braindump services would send people
in there to fail the tests all the time just to get the questions.