Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-306 - Exam Time Duration ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653633-70-306-exam-time-duration.html)

amit_sanghavi@yahoo.com 05-24-2005 07:30 PM

70-306 - Exam Time Duration ?

Can anybody please write 70-306 - Exam Time Duration ?

Thx.
Amit

Edgardo 05-24-2005 08:31 PM

Re: 70-306 - Exam Time Duration ?

Hello amit i just did a exam last week and for 305 they gave me like 2.5
hours, dont worry, there's plenty on time for your exam
-ed

amit_sanghavi@yahoo.com 05-25-2005 01:01 PM

Re: 70-306 - Exam Time Duration ?

Thx. Ed,

Just one more quick question.
Can i skip question if it seems like too difficult to answer ?

And if i skip that question, how does that work ?
Does that count as wrong or am i going to have no. question lesser to
answer ?

Thx. once again ed

Edgardo 05-25-2005 10:02 PM

Re: 70-306 - Exam Time Duration ?

You cant skip a question, just mark it and then at the end you will have
a chance to review all your marked questions and, if you really dont know
the answer, well, it's time to play "the hot checkbox", lol.

-e

amit_sanghavi@yahoo.com 05-26-2005 06:54 PM

Re: 70-306 - Exam Time Duration ?

HEY ED,

I PASSED 70-306 EXAM WITH 825 SCORE....

THX. FOR YOUR HELP BUDDY....
AMIT

amit_sanghavi@yahoo.com 05-30-2005 08:11 PM

Re: 70-306 - Exam Time Duration ?

Hey Ed,

Can you please highlight on how to prepare exam 70-305 ?

I donot have ASP or ASP.NET Experiance. But i may start one project in
my office to get some better learning curve during exam preparation.

I passed 70-306 last week and i do have VB.NET Windows based
experiance around 2 years.

Please advise !! Like which book is best to buy, practise exam test
papers etc...

Thx. Ed
Amit