Velocity Reviews

-   -   Second Shot (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653609-second-shot.html)

mcadGuy 05-20-2005 04:12 PM

Second Shot

Hi all,
I registered for the 2nd chance offer and received a code
to use. Is there a time period for this code?I am not yet
started to prepare for the exam but will do soonly and so
I dont know when I will official registr with prometric.
Also I am using Visual Web Developer 2005 beta2 as the
IDE which comes with Framework 2.0.
For 70-305 can I use this tool for preparation. I also
have Web Matrix, Is it better to use that? Unfortunately
I dont have Studio.NET So.

Thanks

Nightdrive 05-23-2005 09:35 PM

Re: Second Shot

Must take 1st exam by end of May, and ertest by end of June