Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCAD! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653585-mcad.html)

G.V. 05-12-2005 01:34 PM

MCAD!

Hi,

I passed two exams last month (316 with score 1000, 315 with score 981), and
today I've passed 320 with score 1000!
I used Kalani book and google search for studying.

Now starting to learn for 300 - this one is quite different from the other
exams, I guess :)

Regards,

G.V.

Chupki 05-12-2005 02:16 PM

MCAD!

Hello G.V!

Congratulations on your success. Please let me know which
book you have referred (Exam Cram Session book or
MCAD/MCSD Training guide book)
Your help is very much appreciated. I am going to give my
test in couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Chupki

G.V. 05-12-2005 02:32 PM

Re: MCAD!

Hi,

I ment MCAD/MCSD Traininig guides.
Also have a look at using SoapHeaders, because this book does not cover the
topic (or I've missed that somehow :) )

good luck,

G.V.

"Chupki" <chupki@gmail.com> wrote in message
: Hello G.V!
:
: Congratulations on your success. Please let me know which
: book you have referred (Exam Cram Session book or
: MCAD/MCSD Training guide book)
: Your help is very much appreciated. I am going to give my
: test in couple of weeks.
:
: Thanks,
: Chupki
: >I passed two exams last month (316 with score 1000, 315
: with score 981), and
: >today I've passed 320 with score 1000!
: >I used Kalani book and google search for studying.
: >
: >Now starting to learn for 300 - this one is quite
: different from the other
: >exams, I guess :)
: >
: >Regards,
: >
: >G.V.
: >
: >.
: >

Paperback Writer 05-12-2005 03:08 PM

Re: MCAD!

Do u have free time for studying ? How many hours per day ? Are u working
abraight with C# or just at home ?

--
Please, check my theSpoke:
http://br.thespoke.net/MyBlog/dgroh/MyBlog.aspx

G.V. 05-12-2005 06:37 PM

Re: MCAD!

hi,

Mostly after work. However, I had 2 weeks when I could study during work
hours.
I had about 1.5 year web/web services development work experience as well as
more than one year desktop apps experience using c#. So this really helped
to answer a lot of questions.

G.V.

Paperback Writer 05-12-2005 07:53 PM

Re: MCAD!

Greate! Congratulations =)

--
Please, check my theSpoke:
http://www.thespoke.net/MyBlog/dgroh/MyBlog.aspx

Mohan From INDIA 08-07-2005 03:51 PM

Please Help me for a Second!

Hello GV,
Can u please help me to know what is the cost for taking up
an MCAD Exam?? Can u gimme the URL of that Cost/ Rate Webpage....its soo
difficult to find it out u know....dats why, and if you feel like helping me
most plz send that Solution to my e-mail : mohan1_99@yahoo.com
Luv- mohan