Velocity Reviews

-   -   calrification on logo (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653566-calrification-on-logo.html)

Shafeeque 05-06-2005 03:50 AM

calrification on logo

Hi,

I have passed the exam 70-316 Developing and Implementing Windows Based
application using VC #.NET with Visual Studio .NET.
It is just one exam towards MCAD certification.

I have the following doubts.

1. Can I use the MCP Logo (Microsoft Certified Professional Logo)
2. If not, is there any other logo which I can use for this purpose.

Regards
Shafeeque

Sudar 05-06-2005 06:53 AM

Re: calrification on logo

Hi Shafeeque

Surely you can use the MCP logo. (I assume that you are talking about
the MCP and not MCAD logo).
You can download it from MCP secure site after logging in. Here is the
url (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp)

--
Sudar

Shafeeque 05-06-2005 11:29 AM

Re: calrification on logo

Thanks for your reply.

I am referiang to the MCP logo.
I am sure I cannot use MCAD logo, since I have not completed the all the
papers require for MCAD.

regards,

news:1115362383.676698.200090@z14g2000cwz.googlegr oups.com...