Velocity Reviews

-   -   Passed 70-315 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653489-passed-70-315-a.html)

Jenah 04-15-2005 06:58 PM

Passed 70-315

Hello All,

Yesterday, I passed the 70-315 exam with a
score of 782. Could of done better, but I
passed.

I used the book by Kalani.
Practice Exams: wswexams.com
Studies 1-2 hours every day for last 2 months.

No real world experience, graudating in CS
this May. Have had 2 courses in .NET.

Gonna go after 316 and 320 next.

Regards,

Jenah

matt 04-16-2005 10:13 PM

Passed 70-315

hi i'm opposite with you, just passed 70-316 but i will
take 70-315 in 2 weeks.
how do u think of practice exams in wswexams.com, can it
match with the real exam questions?

thanks
//matt

Sudar 04-18-2005 09:17 AM

Re: Passed 70-315

Congrats Jenah

--
Sudar

Saritha 07-15-2005 10:36 PM

RE: Passed 70-315

Hi Jenah,
congrats
i am saritha,i want to write this 70-315 exam ,so i need some guidance from
u,i want to know what is the book to be followed and where do i get the
practice tests,
thanks
saritha