Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCAD Exams (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653369-mcad-exams.html)

me 03-09-2005 08:30 AM

MCAD Exams

Just a few questions for anyone that can answer them!

1. Do you know before you start the exam, how many questions are on it?

2. Are you told after the exam what you got wrong?

3. I'm using Mike Gunderloy's book for the 70-306 exam but should I also
invest in one of these websites (wswexams for example) to supplement this?

4. If the answer to 3 is yes, which is the best site?

Many thanks
Clegg

Emanuel Ceciu [MCT] 03-09-2005 08:52 AM

Re: MCAD Exams

1. when you start your exam the application tells you how many question are.

2. at the end of exam you receive your score and in some exams a detailed
list of topics covered and the percent taken for those areas of exam. you
will not receive any information's about failed questions.

3&4. you can check http://www.microsoft.com/learning/assessment/

--
Emanuel Ceciu
MCSE, MCT