Velocity Reviews

-   -   Exam 70-305 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653302-exam-70-305-a.html)

Cassie 02-13-2005 03:57 PM

Exam 70-305

Hi,

I am currently studying for 70-305. Resources
used are the following:

Book: Gunderloy
MSDN: ASP.NET Technical Articles
Visual Studio.NET: Created some simple projects
Practice Exams: www.wswexams.com

I am feeling pretty good about my skills so far.

My question is: Do you think I need to also study the
book by MS Press? I have heard alot of negative comments
but wanted to ask anyway.

--
Regards,

Cassie

charus 08-01-2005 11:32 AM

Re: Exam 70-305

All the best for Exam.I am also planning to give the exam near
future.Can you please share your practise paper
s with me.Its very expensive and I cannot afford it.I will also share
as much knowledge or questions I have with me.

Regards
Charu

--
charus

charus 08-02-2005 04:39 AM

Re: Exam 70-305

My e-mail id is charus@gmail.com

charus wrote:
> *All the best for Exam.I am also planning to give the exam nea
> future.Can you please share your practise paper
> s with me.Its very expensive and I cannot afford it.I will also shar
> as much knowledge or questions I have with me.
>
> Regards
> Charu

-
charu