Velocity Reviews

-   -   MOC Exams + Training (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653062-moc-exams-training.html)

Tushar 11-17-2004 12:20 PM

MOC Exams + Training

Which one of the following is recommended for exam preparation ...

http://www.transcender.com/
http://www.testking.com/
http://www.measureup.com/

For training I am thinking of using Self-Pased Training Kit (red-books)
ISBN: 0735619255 and SQL Server 2000 Database Design and Implementation
ISBN: 0735619603. Is there any recommended alternative to these?

I am a software developer with over 8 years experience, I have programmed in
Fortran-77, Pascal, Quick Basic, Visual Basic 4/5/6, C++ MFC, Java, C# and
ASP.Net. I also have some SQL-Server/T-SQL experience as well as
XML/XSD/XSLT/etc.