Velocity Reviews

-   -   passed 70-229 and fulfilled MCAD.NET! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t653022-passed-70-229-and-fulfilled-mcad-net.html)

Tong 11-04-2004 09:59 PM

passed 70-229 and fulfilled MCAD.NET!

Just passed the 3rd MCP test: 70-229 and now I am heading for the MCSD.NET!

Jon 11-04-2004 10:12 PM

passed 70-229 and fulfilled MCAD.NET!

Congrats!

I'm considering MCAD myself, about how long did it take
you from when you started your studies until you'd
finished all 3 exames for MCAD? Did you have a lot
of .NET experience before you started?

Also, I see many like the Que books, did you use these,
others or go through other resources in your preparation?

Thanks!