Velocity Reviews

-   -   pearson or prometric ..? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t652946-pearson-or-prometric.html)

hb 10-11-2004 05:27 PM

pearson or prometric ..?

Hi,

I was wondering which is good for 70-316 exam.

Are the question difficult levels are same..?

what most of the people prefer.

hb

Cindy Winegarden 10-12-2004 12:53 AM

Re: pearson or prometric ..?

Hi HB,

The exams are exactly the same. Sometimes one or the other company offers
discounts on the price. Other things to consider are the location and the
exam room - some exam rooms have better air conditioning and computers than
others!

cindy_winegarden@msn.com www.cindywinegarden.com