Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-320 Problem with COM+ Serviced Component (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t652916-70-320-problem-with-com-serviced-component.html)

Frank Mamone 09-30-2004 05:23 PM

70-320 Problem with COM+ Serviced Component

I'm having a problem with StepByStep7_7 in Amit Kalani's 70-320 book.

If you have succeeded in making it work please let me know here and maybe I
can contact you off list.

As it is now, the COM+ application is throwing an error when in the
ExecuteQuery method.

The thing is I do not know how to debug a COM+ app from VS yet.

Thanks,

Frank

Felipe Arcos Velez 10-01-2004 06:58 PM

Re: 70-320 Problem with COM+ Serviced Component

Hello Frank,

Try starting the VS debugger for a Windows or Console app that uses your
serviced component, then, set a breakpoint in your serviced component code,
that's the way.

Good luck!!

Felipe Arcos Velez.