Velocity Reviews

-   -   70315 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t652871-70315.html)

Swami 09-19-2004 11:22 PM

70315

Used Transcender and dumps from mcsebraindumps.net to
prepare. Studied for 1 month. Scored 943. 43 questions,
finished in 15 mins.

Hermit Dave 09-20-2004 06:50 AM

Re: 70315

we have another dumpster in our community... welcome aboard... you are so
going to enjoy the rest of the show.

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave
(http://hdave.blogspot.com)

valko 09-21-2004 06:12 PM

Re: 70315

ye don't be surprised to see soon MCSD in 24 hours book set on the market
:-)

actually I see something very cude for admins:
Windows 2000 Administration for Dummies
at
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...e&s=books&st=*

Hermit Dave 09-21-2004 06:36 PM

Re: 70315

lol.... whoever's using 2000 is a dummy either way... :)
well i could try and teach a language in 24 hours though i only had one
student ... taught C++ in 2 and half hours and after than decided that he
was better off with data warehousing.

but yeah you could list all the dumps in the world and you would have MCSD
in 24 hours. And a whole lot of people who love you for it... lol who cares
about programming... all they care about is cert... though i havent found a
use for it... wouldnt even help me keep warm in the winter... would last a
min if i burn it... lol

--

Regards,

Hermit Dave