Velocity Reviews

-   -   New, Advice Before Beginning. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t652749-new-advice-before-beginning.html)

pramod rao News Group 08-15-2004 04:09 PM

New, Advice Before Beginning.

Hello all of you,
I am new to C#, was planning to give the VC++ exam but unfortunately the
exam is out,
I have some 3 months experience in programming in VC++.

Can any of you experienced guys guide how to Approach for C# certifications
Books,
Sites that have free simulators for exams, i.e free exams online,
and recommendations for how to approach for the certification.

Thanks..

Cindy Winegarden 08-15-2004 07:25 PM

Re: New, Advice Before Beginning.

Hi Pramod,

Go to groups.google.com and put "C# MCSD book good" (without the quotes) in
the search box. You'll find lots of discussions about good books. Also, read
some of the older posts (and new ones as they come along) to get some tips
about practice exams and the certification process in general. If you
haven't been to http://www.microsoft.com/learning/ then surf through those
pages also.

cindy.winegarden@mvps.org www.cindywinegarden.com

Raja 08-18-2004 08:27 AM

New, Advice Before Beginning.

Check out these C# books for MCAD at Amazon. All of these
are by Amit Kalani and are the best books for exam prep !

70-315 : http://tinyurl.com/4rhh7
70-316 : http://tinyurl.com/64coq
70-320 : http://tinyurl.com/6oeo4

- Raja.