Velocity Reviews

-   -   Exam formats (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t652748-exam-formats.html)

dotNEWBIE 08-15-2004 03:13 PM

Exam formats

Hi all,

I have been told that MS Exams tend to have the hardest questions at the
beginning of the test. Is this true?

If so, is it possible to answer the last questions first and vice versa? Or
do you have to follow a fixed flow?

Regards,

---

dzemo 08-15-2004 05:58 PM

Re: Exam formats

you can answer questions in order that you want. You can skip question or
mark it. At the end of exam you'll see list of questions an are they
answered all.

Dzemal Tipura (Dzemo) - MCP

Hari 08-17-2004 11:59 AM

Exam formats

Yes, you are correct. I had this feeling when I was
taking the exams 70-305, 70-306. As continuing with the
exam you see some easy questions just use the common
sense before answering the question.

(http://www.grisoft.com).

03/08/2004