Velocity Reviews

-   -   help (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t652747-help.html)

dzemo 08-15-2004 12:26 PM

help

I just pass 70-306 and I went to https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp to
register for welcome kit but when I fill fields I get error that my entries
aren't correct. Does anyone had this or I just have to wait a few days. I
got congratulations letter from Microsoft.
thx
Dzemal Tipura (Dzemo) - MCP

dem_4444 08-18-2004 03:42 AM

help

dzemo, Same is happening with me only today aug 17, 04. I
just passed 70-320 making MCAD requirements but the
partnering site is down all day. Of course I am anxious
to see my credentials made official.
DM