Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-315 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t652728-70-315-a.html)

vala 08-10-2004 12:52 AM

70-315

Hello,

I'm studying for this exam using:

- microsoft official training material - course 2310;
- MCAD/MCSD Training Kit-Developing Web Applications with
Microsoft Visual Basic .NET and Microsoft Visual C# .NET.
(Jeff Webb & Microsoft Corp)

Are these good, reasonable choices?

Thank you!

Raja 08-10-2004 04:40 AM

70-315

I used Amit Kalani's 70-315 prep book for the exam and it
was absolutely fantastic. Check out at
http://tinyurl.com/4rhh7

Generally, the MS materials don't merit a good rating as
exam prep materials.

Good luck !