Velocity Reviews

-   -   Certificates (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t652723-certificates.html)

Pete Smith 08-09-2004 05:05 AM

Certificates

Hello all, I'm currently studying for the 70-306 exam,
and just wanna know when i complete this exam will i get
a certificate? or do i have to complete the entire track
of MSAD to get a certificate?

regards,

Pete Smith

Bobby 08-11-2004 05:47 AM

RE: Certificates

Hi Pete,

Once you pass your first exam, you will become MCP. Then you need to pass
all the needed exams in MCAD to become a MCAD. The same goes for other
certifications like MCSD, MCDBA, MCSE, etc...

Hope this helps.

Bobby