Visual CertExam Suite: A New Test Engine for IT Certification
07/13/2004 - Visual CertExam Sofware released Visual CertExam Suite
1.0, a test engine designed specifically for certification exam
Visual CertExam Suite is a test engine designed specifically for
certification exam preparation. It lets you create, edit and take
practice exams in an environment very similar to the real exam. Visual
CertExam Suite includes two applications: Visual CertExam Designer and
Visual CertExam Manager.
Visual CertExam Designer allows you to create and edit your own
professional practice exams. It is designed, first of all, for authors
involved in practice exam development. The application supports most
of the question types used in certification exams and allows you to
work on an exam using the intuitive user interface. Besides, the
question preview feature lets the author see exactly how the question
will appear during the examination.
Visual CertExam Manager is designed for taking exams created with
Visual CertExam Designer. The application interface provides the most
realistic simulation of the real certification exam. Flexible
examination mode settings (which can be password-protected from
unauthorized change) make it possible to use Visual CertExam Manager
not only for self-preparation, but also for giving practice exams to
students in classrooms.
Visual CertExam Suite primary features:
- The most realistic certification exam simulation.
- You can work with most of the question types used in certification
exams (Multiple Choice, Fill in the Blank, Select and Place, Point and
Shot, Hot Area, Create a Tree, Build List and Reorder, Drop and
- Ability to create a case study based exams.
- The question preview feature allows the author see exactly how a
question will appear during an examination.
- Supports question text formatting, including bullets, numbering and
- All exam data (including images) is stored in a single file that
simplifies copying and distribution of created exams.
- Ability to work in a local network using file sharing.
- You can set a password for opening an exam file in Visual CertExam
Designer to prevent unauthorized copying, editing and printing of the
For more information, see www.visualcertexam.com
|All times are GMT. The time now is 07:26 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.