Velocity Reviews

-   -   Need help:- Preparing for 70-315 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t652589-need-help-preparing-for-70-315-a.html)

Renu Goyal 06-29-2004 04:37 PM

Need help:- Preparing for 70-315

I am a java programmer and right now in the process of moving to .Net
How much programming practice do I need to take the 70-315 exam?

I have been reading and trying a few assignments in Amit Kalani's book.

Please do let me know as I have scheduled the 70-315 test soon.

Rex 06-30-2004 04:08 AM

Re: Need help:- Preparing for 70-315

You can do it, but you'll need to read that book cover-to-cover and do
all the exercises. That will take some time. I am also a Java
programmer, and I passed the VB tests, 305, 306, and 310.

Renu Goyal 06-30-2004 05:18 AM

Re: Need help:- Preparing for 70-315

Thanks for the advice. I will make sure to practice all the assignments before
taking the exam.

I'll stick to Amit Kalani's book only than.