Velocity Reviews

-   -   meassureup 70 316 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t652585-meassureup-70-316-a.html)

Disillusioned_01 06-28-2004 11:36 PM

meassureup 70 316

151 questions which are not better than that comes up with 70-316 guide (by
Kalani).
Thought I would share the infolrmation before anybody wastes their money on
this.

Eric 06-29-2004 02:57 PM

Re: meassureup 70 316

Renu Goyal wrote:

> Should I go ahead and buy http://www.transcender.com tests or stick
> to the Amit Kalani's CD exam simulations which come along with the
> book?

Kalani's books are GREAT, but the sample questions aren't challenging
enough. I used Transcender sample tests myself.

Eric

Jazz 06-29-2004 07:08 PM

Re: meassureup 70 316

Eric,
Do you think Transender test have the very similar
difficulty compared with the real test? I got 840/1000 in
trasander test.
Thanks.
Jazz

Eric 06-30-2004 03:28 PM

Re: meassureup 70 316

Renu Goyal wrote:

> Do you recommend buying the transcender packet to prepare for 70-315
> or just try the available practice test on the web site?

I haven't tried the test on the website. I used their PC program and I
put it on my laptop so I could study during the day - like during lunch
and long boring meetings.

Eric

Eric 07-02-2004 02:16 PM

Re: meassureup 70 316

Renu Goyal wrote:

> PC Program!!! Where I can find the PC program for Transcender?

http://www.transcender.com/products/...r=Microsoft&ce
rt=MCAD

Alexander 07-07-2004 01:58 AM

Re: meassureup 70 316