Velocity Reviews

-   -   Type of the question in the xam (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t652405-type-of-the-question-in-the-xam.html)

abhijitmk@noida.hcltech.com 04-30-2004 10:19 AM

Type of the question in the xam

I'm not asking for questions or what all is covered.
My main concern is what KIND of questions are they. IS it
mostly multiple choice? or is it short answer/fill in the
blank? If anyone could give a little insight into what
taking the exam is like without disclosing any NDA
material I'd appreciate it.

Regards,
Abhijit Mallik

Ehab Zaky 05-01-2004 01:01 PM

Re: Type of the question in the xam

"abhijitmk@noida.hcltech.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:675a01c42e9c$a58fb110$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> I'm not asking for questions or what all is covered.
> My main concern is what KIND of questions are they. IS it
> mostly multiple choice? or is it short answer/fill in the
> blank? If anyone could give a little insight into what
> taking the exam is like without disclosing any NDA
> material I'd appreciate it.
>
> Regards,
> Abhijit Mallik

Hi Abhijit,

All exam questions are multiple choice questions with some of them asking
for select specific number of answers and some are of "select all that
apply" type. Minimum choices are 4 but sometimes it reach 8 or 9 as I
remember for some exams.

Yours,
Ehab Zaky