Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-320 Books (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t652388-70-320-books.html)

Lak 04-23-2004 10:58 PM

70-320 Books

Hi,

I have completed 70-305.
I wish to do 70-320.
Suggest me which books is good for 70-320?

04-24-2004 01:36 AM

Need Info

Please need some info.
How much time did you take or spend on preparing ?
How were the questions ?
What else apart from a usual training book did u use for
preparation ?
Thanks.

I am preparing for the same exam for a while.Just fealing
will i feal short of preparation so ...!

Thank u for your time !

Eric 04-26-2004 02:32 PM

Re: 70-320 Books

Lak wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have completed 70-305.
> I wish to do 70-320.
> Suggest me which books is good for 70-320?

The books by Amit Kalani are best for the C# tests. Mike Gunderloy's
books are best for VB.NET.

bb 04-29-2004 09:11 AM

Re: 70-320 Books

Lak wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have completed 70-305.
> I wish to do 70-320.
> Suggest me which books is good for 70-320?

Amit Kalani for the C# is definately the best