Velocity Reviews

-   -   question from mike's book on 70-305 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t652292-question-from-mikes-book-on-70-305-a.html)

03-01-2004 03:33 PM

question from mike's book on 70-305

can anyone of u tell me what this command prompt command
does

I'm creating "a code behind with precompilation " file
Using ASP.NET and VB.net(mike qunderloy's 70-305 exam
book,page 68)

vbc /t:library /r:c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v1.0.3
705
\system.dll /r:c:\windows\microsoft.net\out:bin\305c01.dll
temperaturecb.vb

I think I'm giving a link to the class TemperatureCB.vb.
It is giving me the error that \t:library is not found..

my second question is I believe that the ASP.NET pages are
to be stored in Inetpub/wwwroot .. But instead they are
getting stored in c:\ itself.. when I try to move the
folder to wwwroot,it is giving me an error

What do i do to correct the mistakes

Any response is highly appreciated
NC