Velocity Reviews

-   -   How do I prepare of MCAD Exam? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t652147-how-do-i-prepare-of-mcad-exam.html)

riz 01-22-2004 09:00 AM

How do I prepare of MCAD Exam?

I m novice in Visula Basic.NET. How can i prepare of MCAD
examination, Please suggest me book or guide line
material in this contest.

your ONLINE student
riz

Mahasen 01-22-2004 10:01 AM

RE: How do I prepare of MCAD Exam?

riz, first of all .net is a piece of cake. but if you learn from a bad source.. you'll find it bitter. so first of all get to know what's object orientation is al about. No not what each word means just what it is all about.
then buy a good book ( i recomend you go straigh to a exam guid - i did and it worked for me. i used Microsoft press books)
read it and do the excersice. do your own experiments too. and don't be affraid of exams. they are not that tuff.
DO NOT EVEN THINK OF USING BRAIN DUMPS PLEASE

General Protection Fault 01-22-2004 02:58 PM

riz wrote:

> I m novice in Visula Basic.NET. How can i prepare of MCAD
> examination, Please suggest me book or guide line
> material in this contest.
>
> your ONLINE student
> riz

http://www.toefl.org

01-22-2004 05:46 PM

How do I prepare of MCAD Exam?

I just got my MCAD on Monday. Here's what I did.
1. Skip classes - not worth the cost
2. Study practice exams - get a few (Not Self-test) and go
through all of the questions - recommend Microsoft.NET
Core Requirements MCAD/MCSD Self-paced training CD with
practice questions for Web Apps and Windows Apps test.
For XML Web Services test see if you can get a copy of the
MOC (Microsoft official curriculum). It actually helped.
Also, still run through practice tests for the XML Web
Services exam.
3. Take some time to study help files after going through
the practice tests. Te practice tests will highlight
areas to work on.
4. Pray - it's about the luck of the draw. If you get
questions you're familiar with then you're in.