Velocity Reviews

-   -   Accessing MCP member site (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t652138-accessing-mcp-member-site.html)

Albert Tollkuçi 01-21-2004 10:28 AM

Accessing MCP member site

Hello guys,
I just became a MCP but I'm unable to access the MCP member site. My
Lastname is Tollkuçi, but they do not accept the "ç" character. I wrote to
Microsoft support but no answer. Anyone had this problem before????

Thanx,
Albert

Cindy Winegarden 01-21-2004 05:18 PM

Re: Accessing MCP member site

In news: usCGhlA4DHA.2888@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
Albert Tollkuçi <albert@shqiperia.com> wrote:
> I just became a MCP but I'm unable to access the MCP member site. My
> Lastname is Tollkuçi, but they do not accept the "ç" character. I
> wrote to Microsoft support but no answer. Anyone had this problem
> before????

Did you have any luck replacing it with a "c" ? Are you in the US? I've had
good luck with mcphelp@microsoft.com, but I don't know about the foreign
address appropriate for your area if you aren't in the US.

cindy.winegarden@mvps.org www.cindywinegarden.com

Ben Guterson [MSFT] 01-21-2004 05:26 PM

RE: Accessing MCP member site

Just to confirm--did you contact mcphelp@microsoft.com? If not, please do so.

Best regards,

Ben Guterson [MSFT]

Albert Tollkuçi 01-21-2004 06:09 PM

Re: Accessing MCP member site

I contacted emeamcp@msdirectservices.com but got no reply in three days...

General Protection Fault 01-21-2004 06:58 PM

Albert Tollkuçi wrote:

> Hello guys,
> I just became a MCP but I'm unable to access the MCP member site. My
> Lastname is Tollkuçi, but they do not accept the "ç" character. I wrote to
> Microsoft support but no answer. Anyone had this problem before????

The irony here is that you likely had to pass a question or two on
localization/globalization to get this far.

Kumar 01-21-2004 08:40 PM

Re: Accessing MCP member site

lol..