Velocity Reviews

-   -   New Initiative as a part of MCP exams (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t652081-new-initiative-as-a-part-of-mcp-exams.html)

Hermit Dave 01-05-2004 07:48 AM

New Initiative as a part of MCP exams

Considering the recent increase in usage of dumps for MCP certifications,
Microsoft has been secretly doing a beta run of their new lie detector.
There's an AI app which integrates with the current testing modules and has
been collecting data on answering patterns... Depending on the speed and
answers, you are asked at the end of exams whether you used any dumps. If it
detects that you are lying... you get a static dischage of 30000 volts from
a circuit attached to the mouse.

And also that they monitor all the email address with the ip address and
data from isps and if the id matches your registration data. you are asked
to %& off....

--
Regards,

HD

Anonymous Coward 01-05-2004 12:02 PM

New Initiative as a part of MCP exams

Sorry for the newbie question...

What's a dump?

Hermit Dave 01-05-2004 02:35 PM

Re: New Initiative as a part of MCP exams

interesting.... never thought of that.....

Regards,

HD

HAHAHA 01-05-2004 07:52 PM

New Initiative as a part of MCP exams

Nice try...by Microsoft and U too..Do u think anyone
will believe this? Do u think pople who use dumps will
actually get scared by this?
If it's really true, then there's nothing more good than
this one.
I was taking an exam last week and another person took
the same Microsoft exam along with me. But he finished it
an half hour where as it took me 1 hour 45 minutes.
Then I understood he used dumps and he scored more than
me which made me feel worthless of all my hardwork.
Really Microsoft should do something serious abt this
matter. Not like sending 30,000 volts through the mouse,
ofcourse ;-)

Hermit Dave 01-05-2004 08:03 PM

Re: New Initiative as a part of MCP exams

Nah see that was just me getting all ****ed up cause this is a ms ng for
godsake... and you have all sorts of people who ask where they would find
dumps... i mean how can anyone be so lame... and dont they know how to use
google ?

bout people passing on dumps... well i have seen people pass and not know a
thing bout programming...

--
Regards,

HD

HAHAHA 01-05-2004 10:47 PM

Re: New Initiative as a part of MCP exams

exactly...i really think they are the most daring people
to talk about dumps and cheating on an official Microsoft
NewsGroup.
They do not even know that they are not supposed to
discuss it here.
I really wonder if they are really innocent or stupid!!!!
can't help !!!!
But i laughed heartily after reading ur post, buddy!!! :-)
BTW, What are u preparing for?
I am on my way to MCAD...

Hermit Dave 01-05-2004 11:14 PM

Re: New Initiative as a part of MCP exams

Yes i am on my way to MCAD... and MCSD after that....
did my SQL Server last year and got 4 exams free from MS but wasnt motivated
enough then (to even give one of them)... so now paying for the exams and
for some damn reason motivated as well... lol
Got 70-315 at noon 2morrow... 13 hours to go....
hopefully all my grinding should pay.... if not another 103 quid to shell
out... :)
--
Regards,

HD

PS: I think some are innocent and some are stupid... i guess there are whole
lot of sites who make it easy to post messages on MS NG without them exactly
knowing that... plus the ISPs that do the relaying as well...

HAHAHA 01-06-2004 01:14 AM

Re: New Initiative as a part of MCP exams

Good Luck then buddy.

Cindy Winegarden 01-06-2004 07:14 PM

Re: New Initiative as a part of MCP exams

In news: 069101c3d383$cb2f3130$a601280a@phx.gbl,
Anonymous Coward <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Sorry for the newbie question...
>
> What's a dump?

After taking the exams some people write down everything they remember about
the exams (a "brain dump") and then share the information. While sharing the
information violates the non-disclosure agreement, there's nothing wrong
with writing notes for your own personal study if you failed the exam and
are planning a second try.

cindy.winegarden@mvps.org www.cindywinegarden.com

Hermit Dave 01-06-2004 08:01 PM

Re: New Initiative as a part of MCP exams

Cindy,

Agree with your point that there's nothing wrong if people do it for
personal study. But i actually dont know anyone who's done that.... and most
people use dumps of others and their answers without even knowing y !!!

anyho.... guess thats one reason y certifications dont mean very much unless
you actually work with the person...

--
Regards,

HD