Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCAD 70-320 and COM + (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t652060-mcad-70-320-and-com.html)

Dylan Phillips 12-30-2003 10:41 PM

MCAD 70-320 and COM +

While researching study topics for 70-320, I noticed several references to
coverage of COM+ functions. This set of services does not seem to be
covered in the "Skills being measured" sheet for the exam.

For those of you have recently taken the exam, was the percentage of COM+
questions surprisingly high? About what percent 2%, 5%, 10%?

Thanks

General Protection Fault 01-05-2004 05:28 PM

Re: MCAD 70-320 and COM +

Dylan Phillips wrote:

> While researching study topics for 70-320, I noticed several references to
> coverage of COM+ functions. This set of services does not seem to be
> covered in the "Skills being measured" sheet for the exam.
>

> For those of you have recently taken the exam, was the percentage of COM+
> questions surprisingly high? About what percent 2%, 5%, 10%?

For me, most (i.e. more than 50%) of the 70-320 exam had to do with COM+
serviced components.