Velocity Reviews

-   -   Is it possible to take MCAD without 1year stage? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t651983-is-it-possible-to-take-mcad-without-1year-stage.html)

Gluck3d 12-08-2003 04:00 PM

Is it possible to take MCAD without 1year stage?

Is it possible to take MCAD exams and certificate without
oficcial 1-year stage? I have learned all neccecary skills
in making solutions as a hobby and sometimes unoficcial
jobs.
Is it strictly defined that I need to work for a year?

|{evin 12-09-2003 01:36 AM

Re: Is it possible to take MCAD without 1year stage?

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 08:00:55 -0800, "Gluck3d" <gluck3d1@yandex.ru>
wrote:

>Is it possible to take MCAD exams and certificate without
>oficcial 1-year stage? I have learned all neccecary skills
>in making solutions as a hobby and sometimes unoficcial
>jobs.
>Is it strictly defined that I need to work for a year?

No, but you DO need to know how to spell.

12-09-2003 02:17 PM

Re: Is it possible to take MCAD without 1year stage?

My spullin is atorshus & I passed fine !!
Godd job it waz multi choise !

12-09-2003 03:01 PM

Re: Is it possible to take MCAD without 1year stage?

I'm sorry. But my English is my problem. Because It isn't
MY language.

|{evin 12-09-2003 04:20 PM

Re: Is it possible to take MCAD without 1year stage?

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 07:01:01 -0800,

I didn't say there was anything wrong with your English... it's your
spelling that's the problem.