Velocity Reviews

-   -   dummy projects (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t651965-dummy-projects.html)

somenewkid@somewhere.com 12-03-2003 08:49 PM

dummy projects

Hey all,

I am just a beginner in this .NET world. I do not have any
experience or anything with projects. I am just a fresher.
I want to do some dummy projects at home so that I can be
confident about my knowledge. Is there anyone/any site
that gives some dummy projects for practice, ofcourse,
free of cost. ;)

Thanks a lot,
SomeNewKid.

Jay Walters 12-04-2003 03:45 AM

dummy projects

first, (smiling)... let's not use the word dummy and
beginner in the same post - j/k

check out www.gotdotnet.com there are lots of links
to .net sites, most with lots of "sample" projects..