Velocity Reviews

-   -   actual test (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t651913-actual-test.html)

slt 11-21-2003 11:47 AM

actual test

Hi Guys,

I have one query regarding the questions that we mark in
the exam for future review or to review at the end of the
exam. If we mark some questions for review and we donn't
get time to review those question so those questions are
remained marked and the mean time our exam time gets over.

Can anybody tell me whether those questions will be taken
into account by exam while scoring the result OR exam will
take those questions as unanswered questions.

TIA

Regards,
slt

Ben Guterson 11-21-2003 10:07 PM

actual test

The only exam questions that contribute to a passing
score are those you complete correctly and successfully.
Anything left unanswered or answered incorrectly will not
contribute to a possible passing score.

Best regards,

Ben Guterson [MSFT]
This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and
confers no rights.

slt 11-22-2003 10:40 AM

actual test

Hi Ben,
Thanks for your reply. I wanted to know if we answer those
questions but we are not sure about the answer we selected
so we marked those questions for future review or to
review at the end of the exam. If we don't get time to
review those questions and in the mean time exam time gets
over then will those questions be taken into account while
scoring the final result by exam.

TIA

regards,
slt